Product Details | Directions | Ingredients
Antihistamine, Nasal Decongestant, Pain Reliever-Fever Reducer. Temporarily relieves the following symptoms associated with the common cold, hay fever, or other upper respiratory allergies: minor aches and pains, headache, sore throat, muscular aches, fever, runny nose, itching of the nose or throat, sneezing, itchy, watery eyes, nasal congestion.
* If you consume 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day, ask your doctor whether you should take acetaminophen or other pain relievers/fever reducers.
* Acetaminophen may cause liver damage.
Do not use
* for more than 10 days (for adults) or 5 days (for children)
* if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI)(certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinsonís disease)
* for 2 weeks after stopping a MAOI drug.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
* heart disease
* high blood pressure
* thyroid disease
* high fever
* a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
* difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before you use if you are
* taking sedatives or tranquilizers
* if you donít know if your prescription drug contains MAOI. When using this product
* do not exceed recommended dosage
* may cause excitability especially in children
* may cause drowsiness (alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase the drowsiness effect)
* avoid alcoholic beverages
* use caution when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
* Symptoms do not improve
* Symptoms are accompanied by fever that lasts more then 3 days
* Any of the following occur
o new symptoms
o Sore throat:
+ Is severe
+ Lasts for more than 2 days
o Is accompanied or followed by:
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Prompt medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
Manufactured by Fortone Pharmacal Co., Ltd.
Product of China